Thursday 26 December 2019

To the viewers of Hana's TG Captions

Despite the time I've spent on this blog, posting and not posting alike, I've always maintained that I'd come back to it. However that has not been the case. Now it has recently passed the 300,000 view mark and I'm honestly thrilled.

I'll be honest and say that chances of me coming back are low, I don't enjoy making captions anymore and its been about half a year since I last posted here. I burned myself out by doing three captions every single day and it was honestly a big mistake. Instead I prefer to work on longer stories, a couple of which I've posted here, however I tend to post these on deviantart. You can find me here, posting on a semi-frequent basis and a non-existent schedule.

I hope to see you all there!

Hana

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think is the best , post when you feel it and do it because you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete

Comment;